Thursday, August 23, 2007

Diximeez Created

Now I have seen everything. I created a meez today. You can see her here. She is the Diximeez. It is cool you can create one too. Just put me in as a referral and we both get 5 coins. Go to meez.com.

She is almost everything I like the butterflies, yoga, peace, meditation, serenity and harmony. I guess at my age I am having fun learning all the fun things that are here for us to learn and use. Life is meant to be enjoyed!! Hey I am having fun with all this. I haven't done all the things I need to do but that is ok too. They will be there when I am ready.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I love just doing things that are just fun with no real purpose beyond that.

Loves you,
Dharmez

Darlene said...

You've been tagged:
http://peacefulgoddess.blogspot.com/2007/09/8-fact-things-about-meme.html

Loves you